Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #53

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!

Top Ten Books I Will Probably Never Read

These are the books that I say I will read just to appease you guys, and then I secretly never read them. Ever. I mean, fine, never say never. But honestly the chances of me picking up ANY of these books are slim to none. Muhahaha.


Divergent by Veronica Roth - Seriously, I am fine with not reading this in my life. I know a lot of people love it, and I know I said I would try reading it. But honestly? I have no motivation. 

Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard - I actually have this first book in the series on my kindle, but I don't like drama. And I don't know.

The Maze Runner by James Dashner - NO I DO WANT TO READ THIS. It's just that it's not something I feel like picking up. And the hype over it is NOT HELPING.

Talon by Julie Kagawa - I know I was anticipating this last year, but after all the reviews, this isn't something I even want to pick up. Sadly.

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare - Seriously just stick me with a ton of books that have a lot of hype in the YA world and I still won't read them. Also, I hate the cover.

Paper Towns by John Green - Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If I Stay by Gayle Forman - Again, lost motivation because of all the hype.

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn - This is a book where you either watch the movie first or read the book first, and I watch the movie, and because that ruined it for me, I'm likely to not read the book. Ah well. 

The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion - From the days when I first started Goodreads.

In A World Just Right by Jen Brooks - I recently read some reviews, and I wanted to read this before, but now it just seems pretty meh. And I think I would get all ragey on it instead of actually enjoying it.


I think there are more books I wouldn't read now, but I would one day in the future. What books will you never read?
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.