Friday, May 8, 2015

Officially The Start Of Summer!


Guess who has finally finished all her papers for the spring term? THIS GIRL!

And everyone knows what the start of summer means. YES NETFLIX and READING and just playing VIDEO GAMES all day long woo! Except for the fact that I have work. Which basically eats away at most of my time, but at least when the work day ends, I don't have to study!

Even though I don't have anything officially planned for the summer, I have come up with a couple of things I plan to do. For one, I have just about a thousand ARC's to read. And a couple of physical books here and there. So yes, lots and lots of reading. 

But let's put reading aside for a second (*GASP*), and get to my other hobbies.

Video Games: Ah yes. This year, I will be investing my money in a PS4! WHICH I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT. But before that, there are a couple of games that I must finish or get to for the PS3. Right now, I am currently playing Mass Effect 3, and I'm terrified for all the feels I'll get by the end of it.

But after I play that, I will then be starting the Dragon Age series! This means starting from Origins and then buying the new Dragon Age Ascension for the PS4! I did borrow and play a little bit of Dragon Age in the past, but I don't remember anything, except for the fact that I liked it and also got a little frustrated with it. So we'll see how it goes. 

ME3: Basically where Earth gets destroyed and DEATH EVERYWHERE. DEATH DEATH DEATH

Ok, less about video games and more about TV shows (I mean I kind of love video games more than books, but you did not hear that from me. Nope. Nope)

TV Shows: To be honest, I'm not caught up with anything when it comes to TV series, unless you count Bob's Burgers, because that is a show I can binge watch. Other than that, I could never fully get into a TV show. The only exceptions to this is Sherlock, and anime (no surprise). This summer, the shows I will at least attempt to watch will be The 100 (I'm getting on it Holly, sorry), Veronica Mars (Same to you, Amber), Daredevil (Loved the first episode), and maybe something else. I'm not sure, just because it takes a lot of effort to get my to LOVE a show. I just can't binge watch a show like other people can.


Anime: I don't know what's going on in the anime world, which is sad because I usually keep up with this ALL THE TIME. Due to my super hardcore restriction of not watching any anime during the academic year, I haven't watched anything new. To be honest, I'm sad that the older I get, the less tolerant I seem to be over new shows. But I say this now, and later I just get sucked into the anime world AGAIN, even after months with a break. How does this happen?

Anyways, this summer I will maybe continue watch Kuroko no Basuke, and if that doesn't work out I'll just focus on the new episodes of Akagami no Shirayuki-hime because I HAVE BEEN WAITING ALL MY LIFE FOR THIS. I've also heard Death Parade was pretty good. Oh and I have to watch that second season of DRRR (The world will never know how many R's Durarara really has).


In Real Life: Dude, I plan to stay inside all the time. I have no real life other than work. HA. Ok fine. This weekend I'm going shopping....TO BUY WHITE PAINT in order to paint my new bookshelves! Correction: Old bookshelves. My parents are moving so I swiped them. But they're currently painted blue (silly childhood me) now so I have to repaint them.

I WILL BE GOING TO BEA!!! I am very excited, and also stressed out. Because I don't know what's going on and I need to plan things. Ugh. Planning.

Other than that, I will just be working. FOR MONEY. So that's a plus.

Happy Summer Everyone! Or Winter, if you live on THAT side of the Earth :P
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.