Tuesday, October 27, 2015

This Is Halloween! This Is Halloween!


I think this post is very self-explanatory. As you all know, Halloween is coming up this Saturday, and it is one of my favorite holidays even though I almost rarely dress up (yay for being poor and uncreative).

In preparation for Halloween, I have mashed up all the Halloween features, as you will see below. This includes tags, the TTT, and of course, books. HALLOWEEN HERE I COME. 


Shay @ The Story Goes... tagged me in her own, original tag featuring the upcoming holiday, Halloween! It's called The Forever Bookoween Tag, and of course it fits right in with my post. I will also be tagging ANYONE WHO SEES THIS, so consider yourself tagged!
Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish

This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.