Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #49

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!

Ten Books You Recently Added To Your To-Be-Read List

This is very, very straightforward. Oh and this is also from 3/28/2015, which is the day I wrote this post! I would like to thank everyone for making me add more and more books to my TBR. This TTT is dedicated to you guys. :P


City Of Savages by Lee Kelly - SAVAGES, SAVAGES, BARELY ONLY HUMAN. Okay I'll stop. Pretty sure I got this from Shannon's currently reading/read list or whatever. I don't even know what it's about (POCAHONTAS??) but I think she liked it. Or Wow I can't keep track of where these books came from ha. 

Rook by Sharon Cameron - FRANCEEEEE. FRANCEEEEEE. DYSTOPIAN FRANCE! Oh and got this from Shannon's TBR again ha.

The Game of Love and Death by Martha Brockenbrough - Romeo and Juliet? Aimee shared this on her WoW and I was intrigued.

5 to 1 by Holly Bodger - Faye and Aimee's little discussion review got me excited for this INDIAN DYSTOPIAN! I requested it on NG but the chances are slim. I HAVE FAITH.

The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne - Just been seeing this around the blogosphere. And it is interesting. Politics. Ha. 

The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand - Also another I've seen around, I'm pretty sure I was convinced by Cait to read this.

The Last Good Day of the Year by Jessica Warman - Requested this on NG without noticing the creepy teddy bear. Can't sleep now. 

Hold Me Like A Breath by Tiffany Schmidt - Apparently this is a Princess and the Pea retelling...WITH CRIME. Requested from NG. I've already seen some reviews floating around though.

The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker - This used to be on my TBR, then I took it off, then Kelly convinced me to put it back on. 

Split Second by Kasie West - I finished Pivot Point recently and yes I do want to get to the sequel!


Yep, those are all the books! Any ones you recognize?
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.