Saturday, March 28, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #24


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


Holly @ The Fox's Hideaway sent me a SURPRISE PACKAGE (but it wasn't a surprise haha) of The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly. THANK YOU SO MUCH HOLLY YOU ARE THE BEST. I'm super excited to read this and yes I will discuss it with you hahaha.

I think I would be lying if I said nothing happened this week. Well nothing I physically did happened, because I'm a lazy bum. And all I have is classes and work and ya know, boring stuff.

However, I do want to mention that I was awarded a lot of money to work in two labs this summer! And I'm really happy because I wasn't sure if I would actually get the research grant, BUT I DID GUYS. I DID.

On a sadder not, my parents just put their house on the market. And that makes me sad because EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE IS CHANGING. Sure I don't really live there anymore, but it's just weird to think about.

And that's all. On another note, Ollie the dog ate another one of my roommate's underwear. The same one she replaced from the last time he ate it.
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.