Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #47

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!

Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List!

I actually think I can manage to read all these books, especially since I've been reading so many books this year! Seriously! 22 books already and it's only March! So yes, I have a huge line up for the spring, and even though I base my choices on the week before, or what's at the library, here's what I have for the spring! 


Murder of Crows by Anne Bishop (The Others #2) - I just recently finished Written in Red, and man was that amazing. The series is everything I wanted and more, and it was literally written for me. So duh I will be continuing the series.  

The Girl At Midnight by Melissa Grey - I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO READ THIS SO BADLY. Ever since I heard of it last year. And I'm happy to say I have an ARC of it haha.

Under a Painted Sky by Stacey Lee - I want this. I'm tempted to buy it because I need a March release buy, but I don't know. I think I need to read more reviews to decide. Maybe the library will have it. But still, OREGON TRAIL.

An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir - I still want to read this, even though I've read some reviews that it's not as good as expected. But we'll see. I mean I have been anticipating it since 2014.

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas - I NEED THIS. Now I can finally say that because I finished Throne of Glass. Finally. After all these months of saying I would.

The Sin Eater's Daughter by Ruta Sepetys - I AM SO MAD. This was supposed to be in the New YA section at the library, not checked out, but when I went, it wasn't there. I don't know where it went! It was supposed to be checked in! I am very mad. I literally searched everywhere.

Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas (Throne of Glass #2) - I finished the first book and I need more in my life. I will buy the second book very, very soon.

The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson (Mistborn #3) - Also need this too, it's the last book in the trilogy ahhhhhhh. 

The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski - I recently obtained The Winner's Crime, so I should probably get on this. Then again, Amber and I have a buddy read, so, yes. 

Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley - Heyyy I got an ARC of this as well, and I've heard so many bloggers say good things about it so it must be something. 


The chances of me following this TBR is very slim, but oh well. Most of them are new releases too. What's on your list? 
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.