Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #39

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!


Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read, Buuut Didn't 

I ended up reading all 2013 releases instead though, so does that count for anything?


Dangerous Boys by Abigail Haas - I did read Dangerous Girls this year though, so I guess that does count for something. But yeah, because of that AMAZING story, I want to see what Dangerous Boys is about.

Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson - I didn't have the time to fit in another 1000 page read, even if it IS about Kaladin and Sarane (The Way of Kings), but I don't have the time for that! This year though, I will get to this.

Messenger of Fear by Michael Grant - I don't know why I really want to read this, except that it has to do with a messenger? I just think the topic and concept is cool.

Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen - Everyone was raving about it early last year and I just never got on the bandwagon because what did I know about blogging back then? (I still know nothing but that's okay). If I get the chance, maybe I'll pick it up this year.

Clariel by Garth Nix - I STILL NEED TO READ ABHORSEN, I AM DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF.

The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski - Just because The Winner's Crime is also coming out this year and I'm planning to buy it. I'm also buddy reading this with AMBER! And I think Holly as well but I've lost track.

The Deep End of the Sea by Heather Lyons - Also was supposed to read this but just never found it anywhere. 

We Were Liars by E Lockhart - I really want to read this for myself because I've heard both good and bad and I don't know. I'm not that motivated, but I just want to see what everyone is talking about.

Talon by Julie Kagawa - I really wanted to read this before it came out. Now? Not so much. But that doesn't mean I won't pick it up from the library or something.

Apple and Rain by Sarah Crossan - Again, I really wanted to read this because of good things, but I'm getting less and less motivated. Ah well. One day it will happen. 


What do you think? Are you being distracted too much by shiny, new 2015 releases? Because I am.
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.