Thursday, January 8, 2015

So, It Is My Birthday


It is my 21st birthday!

Yes, I am kind of "officially" an adult now, for real, even though I was an adult at 18? (Because of this, my mom is forcing me to take professional photos at the mall since I have hit another age milestone). I'm just going to let her have her photo, gah. But after that, I will be going to the Cheesecake Factory for yummies. I don't know if I will be ordering alcohol because I'll be going with my parents and that's just weird. I'll just wait til I get to school.

I'll probably be carded for the rest of my life, that's okay! Let the drinking begin! (Just kidding)


So, the second half of this amazing spectacular post is to answer some questions about myself. Meg @ Adrift on Vulcan tagged me in the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award, but since I already answered 40 questions on that, I'll be combining my answers to her questions along with my own so that you can learn more about me. 

(Basically, I didn't want this post to be just announcing my birthday, because I'm modest about these things. INSTEAD I WILL MAKE YOU LEARN ABOUT MY AWESOMENESS. HAHAHAHAHA)

Here are some wonderful facts about yours truly:

  • In three words, I would describe myself as a shy, mischievous perfectionist
  • I don't usually read book blurbs because I only judge a book by 1) its cover and 2) book blogger reviews. I love reading blurbs, but I just forget them by the time I pick up the book.
  • How did I come up with The Innocent Smiley, you ask? My freshman year in high school, I bit my prefect on the shoulder for some reason (we were playing around I think), and from then on people just associated me with evil. Henceforth my nickname became "Demon Child". I also loved scaring my roommates with my plush bunnies. So that people don't know who I really am on the internet, I just switched my name to "Innocent Smiley". HA
  • I wish that teleportation was real in the real world. Then I would never have to worry about transportation again.
  • My favorite color is pink because I don't know. I mean, it's kind of obvious though isn't it?
  • I'm sadly allergic to cats, but I'm still going to find a way to get one anyways. I'll just take allergy pills for the rest of my life.
  • I would wear that dress from the cover of These Broken Stars, the one that Lilac is wearing. BECAUSE THAT GREEN COLOR!
  • I LIKE BRAINS
  • The one book I recommend to everyone is The Machine of Death. YOU SHOULD check it out and add it to your TBR. Or at the very least, read the blurb!
  • And lastly, I love blogging about books, and I love this community. I know I say this a lot but it is true. And everything I say is true. So. There you have it.

This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.