Saturday, January 17, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #18


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


I won an ARC of The Carrier of the Mark from Kelley @ Oh, The Books!

And then I also won the giveaway hosted by Faye, Rashika, and Aimee @ The Social Potato, and picked to receive All The Bright Places (which I am reading right now, no surprise)

So, I am currently back at college now, and happy to be back to my normal routine. And of course new classes and work and BEING PAID (to watch videos of babies). 

Since things are bound to get a little hectic, I've laid out a few rules for myself when it comes to blogging and also buying books. I'm planning to only read a set number of different blogs on the weekends, Tuesdays, and Thursdays nights. I've also been really good at scheduling posts for some reason, but that's not likely to continue because I see the huge piles of workload ahead of me and blah.

I'll do what I can. And hahahha, look at all those posts I haven't commented back on. Whoops. I WILL GET TO THAT.

Also, I have come up with a plan to buy one new 2015 release each month. This year, my goal is to keep up with the new releases that I want to read, because last year I did a HORRIBLE job of reading ANYTHING published in 2014. Haha yeah it was bad. But this year that will NOT happen. 

I think I can spare $10-20 a month on a book per month.

So yeah. THAT IS THAT. How was your week? 
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.