Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #82

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!

Top Ten Books I've Recently Added To My TBR


So this is a very straight-forward list, and plus most of these books were additions based on the new releases of 2016, so if you're looking for anything new to look forward to, here's a list!


If I didn't go to ALA, I would never have known about A Criminal Magic. It definitely sounds like my kind of book!

I also don't think I would have added South of Sunshine to my TBR, but I attended a panel where the author talked about her book, and I am completely sold. There needs to be more f/f romances in YA, there really does. 

AUTISM IS INVOLVED HERE. So obviously I am going to be reading On The Edge of Gone. This also sounds a bit like The 100, which I don't even watch...really. Sorry.

I have The Haters on my TBR because I got it signed at ALA. And there was no line, so that's mainly the reasoning for that.

SHANNON GIFTED ME RETURN ONCE MORE FOR MY BDAY. It is time travel, and also is about finding your one true love? IN ANCIENT EGYPT? What? Need to read.

The ending of The Falconer sucked, because of a cliffhanger. So when I got a copy of The Vanishing Throne, I was beyond ecstatic. 

I'm slowly reading out of my comfort zone with Learning To Swear In America, so we'll have to see how this one goes.

Mirror In The Sky reminds me so much of Parallel and Pivot Point, so yes I will read it soon.
Denton Little's Birthdate! (Or Denton: Still Not Dead?) I did very much like the first book, and I keep saying Denton's Little Birthdate. I don't think I'll ever get it right.

I'm a little mad that I didn't pick this up at ALA, because Some Kind of Happiness was staring me right in the face, and I didn't pick it up from the floor! Oh well that's okay!

So this could technically be a new releases post, but what did you recently add to your TBR?
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.