Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #81

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!

Top Ten 2015 Releases I Forgot To Read In 2015

I think I did a really good job at keeping up with 2015 releases! Especially since my library had an excellent selection of them all, which surprised me a lot when I first visited. Yet even with saying this, there were some 2015 books that I so badly wanted to read on release day, but it never happened. Maybe I will get to them this year!


I read These Broken Stars, and also This Shattered World, and I was doing so well with reading them around their release date, but I didn't with Their Fractured Light! I even had it shipped on the day it came out! So I don't know what happened here, whoops.

WINTER. I just don't have the book yet, but I will try to get my hands on it! Then I will finally know how everything ends!

Yes Holly, yes I know. I will probably borrow The Heart of Betrayal from the library, as I did with The Kiss of Deception. I'm sure I will not regret reading it hahah. I heard this one was even better than than the first book.

I actually had Red Queen around the release date, but after mixed reviews, I held off on it. Maybe I should read this.

I started Ink & Bone, but then I couldn't finish it in time for Winter Break, meaning I had to go drop it back off at the library. I'm not even sure if I WANT to continue reading it, which isn't good!

I have been meaning to read The Weight of Feathers, but I wasn't able to get a copy until ALA! So I'll have to read that sometime this year!

Uprooted, the hype was strong in this one. Even so, I need it in my life. Maybe I will also read this in the library.

I had an eARC of The Immortal Heights. But did I read it? No. Bad Val. It will happen. Because I do like the series, and I have come so far already.
The Darkest Part of the Forest was all the way from January 2015 (so long ago!), that I almost forgot that I wanted to read it. Now? I'm not so sure. I might still give it a try, maybe.

Oh I almost forgot ACOTAR! Hype was big for this one too! I was planning to preorder it, but then it never happened (??) I think I made too many excuses for myself, oh well.

Is it common for you to preorder books than never read them? How many 2015 releases have you not read?
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.