Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #69

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!

Ten Characters You Just Didn't Click With

Click with as in they were too boring for me? Written poorly? Or just didn't like at all? I guess I will just put them all in my list, I suppose. Though honestly, I will stick to main characters, unless I remember a minor character very well. Usually I end up forgetting these characters within a week of reading the book.


Dave from Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid - His reasoning for, oh I guess basically everything love related, is horrible. He just doesn't deserve love, at all.

Ashley from We Are All Made of Molecules by Susan Nielsen - I hated Ashley. She was a bully and rarely learned from her mistakes. Also she sounds like a ten year old, and not a high school freshman.

Twylla from Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury - SHE DOESN'T EVEN TRY. It also doesn't help I can't pronounce her name (Also, sorry Shannon)

Austin from Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith - All he thinks about is being horny, and sex, and I just can't.

Anna and St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - MAKE ALL THE CHEATING STOP PLEASE. Ugh.

Liz Emerson from Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang - I love the story, but I just can't ever support a bully. 

Meghan from The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa - Because she makes some dumb mistakes sometimes, and also the way everyone is in love with her is just ick.

Jarra from Earth Star by Janet Edwards - I'm pretty sure she makes the perfect Mary Sue. NOTHING GOES WRONG, and if it does, it's not even a big deal.
 
Prenna from The Here and Now by Ann Brashares - Cue headdesk.


Everyone from The Casual Vacancy by J. K. Rowling - I don't ever want to see this book again.


Well that escalated quickly. What do you think? Have you heard of any of these characters?
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.