Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #59

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!

Top Ten Books On My TBR For Summer 2015

This is going to be quick because I am a lazy person and I want to go back to playing video games. Maybe I won't even get to all of these because of that HAHA. Just kidding. Here's what I have on the list so far!

The Storyspinner by Becky Wallace - Currently reading this one!

Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli - Look at me, catching up with all of the last seasons releases!

We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach - Hahah so many reviews of this the last few months. I will see what all the hype is about!

Passenger by Alexandra Bracken - JUST GOT THIS ONE FROM HOLLY @ THE FOX'S HIDEAWAY. She thinks she's letting me borrow it but THAT'S A LIE. Just kidding she has my Truthwitch

The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness - I've never read any of his novels, but I know this one will be good!

Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch - I finally can start this series, especially since I have the sequel to review as well.

Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway - I HEARD AMAZING AND SAD THINGS ABOUT THIS. This will be read soon because it is coming out next week!

An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir - I don't know what to think about this. But I've had it on my shelf forever.

Confess by Colleen Hoover - This is the one CoHo novel I have in my possession, so I guess this is the one I will be starting with!

Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo - I think it would be a very good idea to move ahead with this series, because I'VE HAD IT FOR SO LONG. I'm surprised I remember a decent amount from Shadow and Bone ha.


Now the real question is, will I get to all of these this summer? I literally have no excuse I have these all.
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.