Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #58

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!

Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015

Yes! I love that we're doing more anticipated releases! Because I just have so many books that I'm looking forward to. THE LIST IS ENDLESS. And of course I'm going to stalk all the other TTTs so please leave links!


Winter by Marissa Meyer - HAHAHA I AM SO EXCITED TO READ THIS. This is the last book in The Lunar Chronicles series, so obviously I'm going to preorder it like everyone else haha. 

What We Left Behind by Robin Talley - After reading her debut, Lies We Tell Ourselves, which was amazing, I've been scouring EW for this next book. I WILL GET IT SOMEHOW. 

The Vanishing Throne by Elizabeth May - So I'm sure everyone knows how cliffhanger-y the first book was, The Falconer, so obviously I need to read this next book. 

The Immortal Heights by Sherry Thomas - Muhahah I actually have this! This is the third book of The Burning Sky, and even though that series started off a little rocky, I'm still sticking to it because I need to know the end!

Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner - I am so excited for this conclusion. At first with This Shattered World, I wasn't sure if I liked the fact that new characters were being used, but now I WELCOME IT. BRING IT ON. 

Soundless by Richelle Mead - Ok, I may have not wanted this before BEA, but with Holly and Shannon waving it around, I want it now. I WANT IT. I haven't even read any of her other books but that's ok.

Walk On Earth A Stranger by Rae Carson - GOLD! GOLD! Yes yes. I honestly don't know what else to say because I don't know much, and neither have I read her other books. But I have a copy and I will most likely read it.

Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine - So, thanks to Faye, I now need to read it!

The Rest of Us Just Lives Here by Patrick Ness - Oh oh oh I haven't even read any of his books but I've seen really good reviews for this already and so far others are LOVING IT. 

Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman - I picked this up at BEA, and I WILL READ THIS. Especially since said author was dressed up as a queen hahaha.



What new releases are you looking forward to?
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.