Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Read Play Blog #4: Favorite Sci-Fi Game


Read Play Blog is a meme about video games and books, posted every 16th of the month. Bloggers are encouraged to answer a discussion question, and recommend a video game that is similar to a book they liked. Hosted by Happy Indulgence Books & Read Me Away.

What's your favorite Sci-Fi game?

I also forgot about posting my favorite Sci-Fi game! Gah, life. But anyways, to be honest I was going to mention that Mass Effect was my favorite Sci-Fi video game series, but let's switch it up for now. I also don't consider myself a true ME fan, only because I've only played the second game, and half of the third. That will be fixed by next month, I promise.


Yay for Star Ocean!

The Star Ocean series has actually been around for a pretty long time now, I think it started with the Playstation 1. I also enjoyed playing Star Ocean: Til the End of Time on the Playstation 2, but I never ended up finishing it (it was two discs!).

Anyways, the one I have featured is Star Ocean: The Last Hope. It's for both the PS3 and Xbox 360, and basically you get to travel to different worlds, to prevent the destruction of the universe! Very complex, haha, but the characters are adorable. Also, there are a lot of feels!

Monthly Recommendation

What have I not recommended yet? That is the bigger question!

Recommendation: Suikoden Tierkreis


So I stumbled on this little gem for the Nintendo DS a while back, and it WAS AN AMAZING GAME. It's your typical fantasy RPG game, but with an incredible storyline, and also a billion characters to collect for your party. Seriously, there are more than 100+ playable characters that you can collect along the way of your journey. Sometimes it's easy, but other times you have to do a certain quest in a certain time frame.

I remember looking at the guide for it, hahah, it was a lot.


I didn't even finish the stupid, amazing game. I really need to get on that. I just have a problem with finishing games in general, sigh. But yeah, this is actually not that well known, even though there's also a series surrounding it as well!


Thanks to Jeann and Ana for creating this meme! Please, if you love video games as much as I do, CONTACT ME SO THAT WE CAN BE BEST FRIENDS 5EVER!

This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.