Saturday, November 22, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #14 (Or How I Am Drowning in Piles and Piles of Work)


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Thank you to Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road for hosting this giveaway for Trust Me, I'm Lying, which she received at the Boston Book Festival? Actually I'm not sure. But anyways I've always wanted to go, but I'm always at school during October so it never happens. BUT YEAH. I'm excited about this one too!

(By the way if anyone is going to the Rochester Teen Book Festival in May, let me know)


SOMEONE SAVE ME.

I am drowning in school work and 10 page papers.

So yeah, there's that. If you don't see me around the blogosphere, or posting much in general, that's because finals are coming. It's going to be a tough week. I have a little break for Thanksgiving, but my parents are coming up, so the amount of productive things I accomplish, blogging related and school related, will be none.

Speaking of procrastination, guess who's blogoversary it will be in less than a month? Yes. This site. Created by the power of procrastination and the lack of studying. And following that same strategy, I promise that there will be a buttload of fun things taking place on The Innocent Smiley.

THANKS FOR STICKING WITH ME DURING THESE HARD TIMES. I'll try to be present, but um, yeah, it's going to be hard. 

I want to curl up and sleep forever

So, ok then. Yep. That's all for this week!

This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.