Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #32

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!


Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR

I'm about to put Throne of Glass on here, and Anna and the French Kiss AGAIN. But you know what? Maybe I shouldn't. Because I will technically be reading them in the Fall sometime (before December 21st, hopefully), so ha? I just keep on pushing back the reading dates for those two. SORRY I AM BUSY.

Anyways, who's ready for winter? I am not. I experienced winter last week and I already knocked over a couple of orange cones. I am not ready. But I am ready for Christmas!

Yes so anyways, this is for after the 21st!



Pivot Point by Kasie West - I've already read Parallel and All Our Yesterdays, so this is the last SF book I have to read that's related to both of those. So yes!

Abhorsen and Clariel from The Abhorsen series by Garth Nix - I really need to finish this amazing series, because I have just been procrastinating on it. Sadly, I think I'm going to have to buy the American covers (not that they're bad), because I can't find the AUS ones anywhere on the web.

This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman, Meagan Spooner - I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE. I will physically buy both These Broken Stars and This Shattered World one day.

The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken - I've been meaning to read this series, maybe I'll start this season? Gah there's too many books to read in life.




We Should Hang Out Sometime by Josh Sundquist - Oh wow this is actually a true story. Interesting. 

Suspicion by Alexandra Monir - I was tempted by the cover, yes I know. I guess we'll see how it goes when I read it!

Red Rising by Pierce Brown - I received a review copy of this, but I haven't been able to get to it until, well, never I guess. Hopefully over the break. I hope I like it because I would love to read the sequel, Golden Son too!

Melt by Selene Castrovilla - Paula @ Her Book Thoughts recommended this to me, so I'm finally going to find the time to read this!

The Future for Curious People by Gregory Sherl - Again, thanks to Paula, I requested this off NG, and I'm not sure what to expect from it? 

That's it! Now here's an accurate representation of my life at the moment with all the snow (Though today it was 70 degrees? It's going back to freezing tomorrow but I had a taste of summer today)


Are you excited for winter? Or just Christmus? Feel free to link up your TTTs!
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.