Saturday, November 15, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #13


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


So I kind of went crazy at the library, and borrowed All Our Yesterdays in audiobook form. Apparently there aren't any fees to take out audio books, which is surprising for me. Well, I have never tried an audiobook before, so we'll see how this goes!

And then I also get Mistborn, because it is this month's Sanderson Cosmere book! If you want to join our discussions, we now have a Goodreads group, run by the awesome Faye.

And then I also borrowed Falling Into Place, only because it was in the newly released section and I've seen so many reviews on it. I'm not really into contemporary, so we'll have to see how this one goes to.


Thank you so much to Larissa @ YA Midnight Reads for hosting this giveaway for Atlantia, which I'm super excited to read by the way. It arrived this week, even though I kind of gave her the wrong zip code since I keep forgetting I don't live at school anymore. Oh well it didn't affect anything this time.

Also, look at this adorable note Larissa wrote for me!


So cute. Shout out to Larissa for being adorable!


Thank you to Little, Brown Books for approving me for We Should Hang Out Sometime on Netgalley!


I had a pretty boring month.

Honestly I'm just waiting for my car to break down, I honestly have such pessimistic thoughts about my car, aha. If it lasts until Thanksgiving, which is when I'll be getting a new car battery, then it should be fine for the winter, hopefully.

WORRIES ASIDE, as all you guys know, I love improving my blog. So when my best friend's little sister opened up an art shop, I decided to help her out and buy something of hers. Which is why, yet again, I will be tweaking my blog header. Surprise. Haha.

Yep, so since I'm an awesome big sister (not related by blood, mentally? She's pretty much my sister. Our families are planning to live next to each other when they retire, I think that says something), I'm going to share some of her art.

Original Tumblr post here with these art samples and prices. Her deviantart here.




Yep, and she's still 12 years old! Just kidding she should be 16 years old now. 

She also drew this one below for me, when I asked her if she could draw me a couple of penguins, and pandas? I don't remember exactly what I asked for. But anyways, that little poop completely twisted everything I asked into this. 

It's a bunny, panda with a beak that is crying? While eating a carrot? 


This is giving me second thoughts about my header....WELL ANYWAYS, I had an okay week, how was yours?

This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.