Sunday, November 30, 2014

The Bookish Identity Tag


I've been tagged by the awesome Melanie, Celine, and Larissa @ YA Midnight Reads to do this Bookish Identity Tag! To be honest, I did have some trouble because I haven't read a couple books that relate to some of the questions (*cough* Percy Jackson).

Which dystopian/fantastical world would you live in?

Obviously the world of Harry Potter, also known as Hogwarts! Because first off, other than Voldemort and Harry causing tons of trouble, that should be the safest world to live in. I mean no, I would not want to live in Panem, or Eretz from Daughter of Smoke & Bone, or even the world of the Lunar Chronicles, because even though I would love to see my favorite characters, I WOULD DIE BEFORE I MEET THEM!


Who would your partner be?

Puck. It would be Puck from The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa because he is the most adorable and hilarious side character I must need in my life, AND MEGAN DOES NOT DESERVE. Well she doesn't even pick him because she doesn't know what she's got. PUCK I WILL LOVE YOU IN PLACE OF HER.




Who would be your Godly mother/father (from Percy Jackson)? 

I'm not entirely sure? Can I just refer to the regular Greek gods and goddesses? Yes? Good. Because I would love to have Athena as a mother because she's wise but also a fighter and a hero.


Would you be a Downworlder or a Nephilim (from The Mortal Instruments)?

Uhhhh. o.o

I would like to be a cat. (In other words I have not read the Mortal Instruments yet)

Sowwy please forgive me.


Which house would you be in (from Harry Potter)?

I have been sorted into Gryffindor by J.K. Rowling's OFFICIAL sorting hat quiz from Pottermore. Honestly, I made an account just to get up to that quiz, because it has to be official. Yes? yes good. I am Gryffindor and proud. I even have a scarf with the emblem on it! 


Which faction would you be in (from Divergent)?

I have never read Divergent, but I have watched the movie AND did a quiz a while back. Apparently I'm in Erudite, which is pretty cool! I can see myself being in that faction, though I don't know how I feel about it because they're considered bad? Well I guess it was just the...umm...president lady.


What would your daemon be (from The Northern Lights/Golden Compass)?

Aha I have read The Golden Compass. Remembering it though, well that's a different story. 

But animals, hmm, I would love my daemon to be A DINOSAUR a panda because they are cute and cuddly but can also be ferocious kung fu fighters.



So I am tagging these bloggers, because I can. Along with anyone else that would love to do this!

Ely and Chami @ A Book So Fathomless

This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.