Thursday, February 4, 2016

The State of Happiness


Happiness. Everyone wants it. But how do you achieve such a state?

If you've come here looking for an answer to that question, then you have definitely come to the wrong place because I have no idea how to be happy overall. But even while saying that, I'll have to say that the little things really count towards my state of happiness. And I have a lot of little things that make me happy. Which is why when I spotted this tag on Nirvana's blog, Quenching The Quill, I knew I just had to do it (To be honest, I failed to find out where this originated, unfortunately).

Warning, answers might be long, because as I said before, I have a lot of things that make me happy.


Songs: Nights Like This by W. Darling, Just Our Style by Wayfarers, Make Up Your Mind and Queen of Peace by Florence and the Machine, Say My Name by Odesza, I Found by Amber Run, Sharks In The Swimming Pool by Clairity


Books: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, Golden by Jessi Kirby, Hold Me Closer, Necromancer by Lish McBride, The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater, Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein, Aristotle & Dante Discover the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz

Going to be honest, I don't read many happy books, so here I put the ones that really touched my heart, and not necessarily the ones that are happy. Also, these are the books that I would be really happy to just have around me. Like The Book Thief. I would bring that everywhere with me.


Films: Kung Fu Panda, Wall-E, Peter Pan, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Whisper in the Heart, The Cat's Return, Wreck-it Ralph

Pretty much all the animated movies out there. And don't forget The Book Thief movie, because why not. Also, my roommate is currently watching Interstellar, and that movie made me bawl. So it's not exactly happy, but it's so good. Also, I'm not a movie type of person, and I often forget what I have watched, so that list may not be accurate. Except Kung Fu Panda.


Words: Skipping out on this one because I have no idea. Babies? Squish? Fluff? I've never been a ...word person.

Scents: Grapefruit, Cranberry, Cherry, Pine, Christmas, Pina Colada, Apple, Pomegranate

Miscellany: Being surrounded by books, candles, warm summer nights, the beach, my amazing blogging friends, my friends in real life, my video games, video game soundtracks, quiet and silence, donuts, french fries, cereal, milk, cheeseburgers, dogs, cats, bunnies, babies, toddlers, children, pandas, swimming, maple syrup, flowers, movie theater popcorn, anime, my bed, warmness, comfy chairs, juice-like alcohol, cheese, hot tubs, photography, my blog, and all you guys.
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.