Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Guest Post: World War II TBR


For today, I am happy to introduce, Grace @ Rebel Mommy Book Blog, who will be talking about her WWII TBR! I have actually read all of these books, and I will admit, they are all fantastic. Also as a reminder, you can comment on this post, follow Grace via Twitter and Bloglovin, and have that all count towards entries in the event's giveaway!

If you asked me at the beginning of last year or before that, I would tell you that I didn’t read or enjoy historical fiction. I had no interest in it. Until I did. From The Nightingale, to The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society to Unbroken I was totally taken with setting of World War II. There are so many stories to be told from that time and now I want to read them all! But for now these six are on my immediate TBR.




Have you read any of these? Which WWII books are on your TBR?

Grace loves books and really just wants to talk (or type if we are getting technical) about them. Her preferred reads are contemporary fiction, chick lit, new adult and young adult (and sometimes paranormal romance on occasion). When she is not reading, she is either watching TV or listening to EW radio talk about TV on SiriusXM. You can also find her at  Rebel Mommy Book Blog.
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.