Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #67

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!

Top Ten Authors I've Read The Most Books From

Thanks to a little tip from someone on Twitter, sadly I don't remember who, I was able to easily find a list of authors I've read the most books by, on Goodreads. Though most of the books I've read came from a trilogy written by the author. When it comes to reading, I don't like to binge read books from the same author, just because I need variety in my reading!


It's no surprised that I've read the most books by Meg Cabot. I have 8 books listed on Goodreads by her, but I know for a fact that I've read at least 15 of her books. (If you don't know by now, she is my all time favorite author.

Followed next is obviously J.K. Rowling. This isn't on my Goodreads, but I have read all the Harry Potter books, plus The Casual Vacancy, which I loathed entirely.

Lastly, I want to bring up Brandon Sanderson, the king of fantasy. If you haven't picked up one of his books yet, I don't know what is wrong with you.


Do you recognize any of these authors? (If not then you are DISOWNED, just kidding)
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.