Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #52

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!

Top Ten ALL TIME Favorite Authors!

Favorite authors? Hmmmm. I have a lot. Well kind of. I kind of read a lot of books and I don't just binge read all of a single author's books, just because I don't want to get bored, you know? But I'll definitely give this one a shot!


Brandon Sanderson - I really don't think this comes as a surprise, especially since I've read MOST of his books. I AM A FAN OF HIS FOREVER.

Elizabeth Wein - Reading Black Dove, White Raven right now and just so so so so so so happy about it. I love her historical fiction books even though they make me cry and feel and asglkjsdfg.

Marissa Meyer -  I seriously hopes she writes more after The Lunar Chronicles or else I will be eternally sad.

Markus Zusak - AN AMAZING STORYTELLER. I wonder if he's going to write more books, because all I've heard of is The Book Thief and I Am The Messenger, WHICH ARE BOTH AMAZING.

Laini Taylor - Again, she better be writing more after the Daughter of Smoke & Bone series, PLEASE I NEED MORE BY HER.

Rainbow Rowell - I've an avid fan of Rowell (haters gonna hate I guess? She's pretty hyped up but I've been following her since the beginning-ish). And I've read all her books hahaha.

Maggie Stiefvater - I still need to read the rest of her books, but so far I'm LOVING THE RAVEN CYCLE!

Garth Nix - I have yet to read the last book in the Abhorsen trilogy but I WILL GET TO IT. I really like his books. Maybe he's not a FAVORITE favorite but still good!

Meg Cabot - MY ALL TIME FAVORITE AUTHOR even though your recent books have been kind of eh I still forgive you.

Cornelia Funke - It's sad because she was my childhood author and I don't think she writes anymore. Sad panda.


What do you think? Any you recognize? I'm really hoping for more from ALL of these authors. GIMME.

Side note: I got a couple updates on where I've been and such, since I feel like I've been gone forever.

1. I traveled back home to Boston
2. My friends came with me and I spent the weekend with them
3. MY MOM RAN THE BOSTON MARATHON YESTERDAY AND I WAS CHEERING HER ON.
4. She came in 103th in her age group, at 3 hours and 52 minutes.
5. I'm driving back to Rochester today, so I won't get back to blogging life til probably Wednesday? Maybe.
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.