Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #24

Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


Top Ten Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table

AT MY LUNCH TABLE? Wow I haven't had lunch tables since forever, maybe high school? Haha I usually eat by myself at college because I'm lonely (and plus I need to bring my own lunch from now on). OK, but here it is!



Liesel Meminger from The Book Thief - Liesel is AWESOME, and she absolutely loves books just like I do. AND SHE'S ADORABLE! And might as well throw Rudy into the mix too because those two together are my OTP.

September from The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making - Ahhhh September. The selfish little girl who decided to go off to Fairyland because she was bored. She's kind of cool though. I like her! She would just be at my table, just because, she's quirky.

Cath from Fangirl - Of course she would be sitting at my table! Hardcore fangirls must stick together at all times!

Lirael from Lirael (Old Kingdom Series) - I LOVE LIRAEL. I feel like this list is turning into "Characters Val loves", rather than who would ACTUALLY sit at my table. She is pretty quiet though, like me. Though I feel like she'll keep more to herself.

 


Eleanor from Eleanor & Park - ELEANOR HAS RED HAIR LIKE MEEEE! We will sit together just because of that. Anddddd because she's awesome. 

Meggie from Inkheart - ANOTHER BOOK LOVER! We will all gush about books together (and form a book club because yes) -- btw the movie for this sucked. I haven't even watched it but I've heard.

Suze from The Mediator Series - I LOVE SUZE SHE'S LIKE THE COOL GIRL. BUt there's NO WAY SHE WILL SIT AT OUR TABLE. BUT I CAN TRY. Or force her. Because I own the school, through.....um.....ways....yeah. (not blackmail)


 

Karou from the Daughter of Smoke & Bone series - A girl with blue hair has definitely gotta sit at my table. I feel bad for saying this, but maybe she'll be ostracised and be forced to sit with us, because we're cool.

Verity from Code Name Verity - VERITY I LOVE YOU. I WILL COMFORT YOU AND AUGH. You will sit with us.

Blue from The Raven Boys - I really like Blue, she's super cool but weird but in an awesome way. She would soooo sit at our table. We are full of quirky people.


Haha, this list was basically me forcing people to sit with me!

Which shouldn't be a problem. As usual, feel free to link up below! Also, all images were either taken from covers, movies, deviantart, or tumblr (which have been linked to their sources)
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.