Saturday, September 27, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #11


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!



So Pretty Little Liars was free on Amazon apparently, and I'm not sure I'll ever read this, because it's not my type of genre, but you never know! Thanks Paula for bringing this freebie to my attention though!

And then Slaughterhouse-Five was only $2 on Amazon as well, and it's been on my TBR forever. I'm not even sure what it's about, but I've always wanted to try Kurt Vonnegut! Thanks Paula! (again)


Guys, guys I got a library card finally!

Though I only borrowed one book, simply because the number of ARCs and my own books I want to read is a lot. And plus I have college work to do. Boo

But I get to finally read Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas. That should be exciting!



My life has gone back to normal, so that's a relief.

Actually, I had a very good week starting from Wednesday on, and the weather right now is gorgeous, which is very hard to believe seeing that it is almost October (Winter is coming...)

Though I have been very, very busy the past couple days. My schedule is literally, go to class, work at the Baby Lab, go to another class, work at the Baby Lab. Go home at 5pm (or 7pm on Mondays), lay in my bed like a lump, start homework, study, WATCH PSYCH, attempt to read, pass out.

But working at the Baby Lab is the best job ever! I work as a coder, which means I get to listen in on family conversations at home, and transcribe them on the computer. No, I'm not a spy, the infant baby has a microphone attached to him/her, and I record everything he/she hears. Like objects. SO YEAH. GO INFANT WORD LEARNING.

Also I see babies and toddlers coming in the lab on a regular basis :D

On another note, Dre @ Sporadic Reads is looking for a co-blogger! Here's the link if you're interested!

How was your week? Feel free to link up STSs! I'm so glad my life is back to normal haha.

This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.