Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #22

Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


Top Ten Books People Have Been Telling You That You MUST Read!

WOW so basically this post is going to be all about how I'm a big poop for not listening to any of your suggestions in the past six months. Ha I guess that's fine and all. First I misread this as "Top Ten books you have been telling people to read" but then I read it again and realized my mistake.

Plus that would've been boring.

But anyways, I do have a long extensive list of all the books people have been telling me to read, and I know by the end of the day, it's going to grow even more.

Ok let's start!



Divergent by Veronica Roth - HAHA. I KNOW. I haven't read it yet, but you guys are determined to make me read this? I'm sorry to crush your dreams and all, but unfortunately I'm not that interested *hearts shattering everywhere* OK ok ok ok I will try it someday in the future, don't hurt me please!

Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo - THIS I HAVE JUST BEEN LEAVING FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR. I will get to it, I promise! You can stop telling me to continue on with the series now, thanks! Haha!

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - I SWEAR this one is actually in my Amazon shopping cart, I just haven't bought it yet because I want it to ship to my new address at school, rather than at home, where I'll never see it again!

Scarlet by Marissa Meyer - Ughhhh I have this on my shelf but I'm also waiting for the school year to pick this one up. You know? Because then I will be broke and have no awesome library to fall back on. Seriously the library system in my region is beyond awesome. And then everyone wants me to read Cress as well, which is understandable haha!



Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - This is a big one because ONE) I know it is awesome and TWO) It's ALSO sitting in my Amazon shopping cart, just waiting to be purchased. So yes, don't worry about this series it will also be read this year!

Every single book by Brandon Sanderson or in other words, Words of Radiance - I have entered Faye's awesome Sanderson Read-along, and we are currently reading Elantris. So I will soon read them all! (Yes Faye if you see this, this is aimed at you. I will read Words of Radiance and bask in the awesomeness of Shallan x Kaladin, ok bye)

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater - SORRY I'M SORRY. I'm not sure if I'm a fan of the plot, but I know tons of people love her writing, and I personally love The Raven Boys.



The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden Series) by Julie Kagawa - I'm also not sure about the whole vampire thing going on here, but I'm likely to give it a try a couple years from now. Hahahahah sorry sorry. I DON'T KNOW OKAY? I just don't know about vampires. 

Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen - My problem with this is just that I haven't been able to get my hands on it yet! And being broke does not help the situation!

The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson Series) by Rick Riordan - A lot of you guys have read this, while I haven't, I'M SORRY. I don't know when I'll get the time to splurge these all. Ugh. I'm just scared that these are too childish for me!


How about you? Do you have any recommendations for me? Any books readers love to recommend to you ALL THE TIME?

Feel free to link your TTTs, I will be recommending one MUST read book on your post. Because I can do what I want. And I've read a lot of good books lately HA.  
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.