Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #99

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!

Top Ten Things I Am Thankful For

I'm pretty much thankful for anything and everything. Books, video games, food, my lovable cat, my parents, and my friends. But here, let me expand the list!

--

I might as well start with the basics. I am really thankful for my PS4. It is really pulling me through these rough times. And even though it is taking away time from reading (and my other work for that matter), it's completely worth it.

My apartment. I love my apartment, and I especially love that I have heat and air conditioning and I don't think I have to worry about going over my electric bill. Maybe. I guess we'll see. But every time I come home from work, I get excited because I have my own amazing place, and I hope that never changes.

I'm also really thankful for my cat, Primrose. Just today I was like "I cannot believe I actually adopted a pet." I'm so proud of past Val.

Super thankful for these books, because they got me back into reading. And of course The Book Thief is there, no surprise.


The internet. And wifi. Because I do not think I could live without either at this point.

And then on top of that, I'm going to have to add my phone and of course my laptop. It's such a close tie between my laptop and my PS4 at this point, aha. Either way, I am thankful for it all.

FOOD. TURKEY. MASHED POTATOES. PUMPKIN PANCAKES. FOOD BABY.

The fact that I am 21+, and I can drink alcohol, and I would never EVER go back to being under 21. Ever. I am so thankful that I can buy and drink beer and wine and just be treated like an adult (sometimes).

My parents, obviously.

And lastly, YOU of course. I'm really thankful for having the opportunity to blog, and reach 400 (!!!) followers, something I never thought I could do. And of course, I'm so thankful for the friends I've made (and talk to almost every day, you know who you are). 

What are you thankful for?
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.