Saturday, December 3, 2016

An Innocent Life #19: Wrapping Up The Semester


One more week before all my papers and take home finals are due! *pumps fist in the air*

This isn't going to be a real post, but just the usual clarification as to why I haven't been around lately. And yes, you called it, END OF THE SEMESTER STRESS.

A photo posted by Valerie (@innocentsmiley) on


A photo posted by Valerie (@vlangloisx3) on

I haven't been reading as much, nor have I been doing anything other than playing video games or working on all my projects. But those will soon come to the end, and then I will be back. This happens every one or two years, so I am not at all surprised that I haven't been able to keep up with everything in the blogosphere lately. Like those comments I need to reply back to. That will happen soon. Better late than never right? Haha.

Hope you all have an amazing December, and see you in a week probably!
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.