Sunday, November 6, 2016

An Innocent Life #18: What Is This Motivation You Speak Of?


I am a very tired person.

It's almost come to the point where I am too tired to come up with posts, or even read and review certain books. But I am slowly chugging along, week after week. I look forward to the weekend every Monday! And next thing I know, it's Sunday again! How does that happen?

A photo posted by Valerie (@innocentsmiley) on


It doesn't seem like I did a very good job keeping track of my favorite posts last month. I'll do better next time (Something I tell myself every day HA)

Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight discusses whether a ship can sink a book for you, or if you're totally still on board because everything else is awesome.

Michelle @ Tea & Titles talks about the 5 star rating, and her problems with it.

Lastly, Aentee @ Read At Midnight has compiled a master post of her event, #CritYourFaves. I went through some of them and discovered some incredible posts!

I WENT TO SEE OBAMA.

A photo posted by Valerie (@vlangloisx3) on

And as amazing as it was, I'm not sure I would wait that long again. Also I'm pretty sure I cut almost half the line to get in? Who knows. But it was fun, even though a couple people fainted around us. Who knew it could get to 80 degrees in November?

Like I mentioned before, life has really gotten to me. And I don't think it helps with what happens on Twitter, which is a reason why I don't go on as much as I used to. Mainly because I do not have the energy to get involved. It's also made me realize how I need to view blogging as a hobby, and not as a job. I didn't really do that in the past, but there have been moments where I get pressured to read and review certain books. I think it helps that I have cut down on my requesting, like I only have three to review for November! Yay! Isn't it weird how we all want the shiny review copies, but then get so burned out by them? ANYWAYS. 

I hope you have had more motivation and inspiration than me! I plan to be around, hopefully. Thanks so much for continuing to read my blog!
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.