Friday, March 18, 2016

Hello, It's Me. Your Current Obsession, Hamilton


Hello friends. You see, I have been tagged to do this by a couple of my friends, but mainly, Amber @ YA Indulgences, who can quote Hamilton with her eyes closed. So, Amber, this tag is dedicated to you. Thanks for forcing me to listen to Hamilton and making me somewhat, semi-obsessed.


The Room Where It Happens
A Book World You Would Put Yourself Into


I do think that the default option would be the world of Harry Potter, but I wanted to be different this time. And really, why not go to Roshar and have my own Shardblade swords and armor. Ugh I really need Words of Radiance now, off to check how much it is on Amazon.

The Schuyler Sisters
An Underrated Female Character


I feel like this book itself is pretty underrated, which is why Cas is underrated as well. And she doesn't deserve to me! She is a freaking badass, training that Reckoner.

My Shot
A Character That Goes After What They Want and Doesn’t Let Anything Stop Them

Honestly, I did not necessarily love this book, but I do not deny that Madeline stopped at nothing to get what she wanted, which was to meet with Olly. And also go outside. And do all those fun things that would get her killed because allergies. But still, she did it.

Burn
The Most Heartbreaking End To A Relationship You’ve Ever Read

 

Oh I didn't even have to think twice about this one. Both of these books feature horrible, heart wrenching ends to friendships, and I cannot EVEN. I cried, so so hard. It was bad. 

You’ll Be Back
Sassiest Villain


So no, I don't really know if this counts as "sassiest" villain. Neither do I think Holland is the true villain, but hey, at least it fits in the song title, amirite?

The Reynolds Pamphlet
A Book With A Twist That You Don’t See Coming


What even WAS this book? So much unpredictability. And nope of course I did not see that ending at all. I know Dangerous Girls holds a place in my heart for being the most unpredictable and shocking, but you know, this almost tops that.

Non-Stop
A Series You Marathoned


I don't ever marathon series. Unless it was when I was a small middle schooler, because in that case, it would be everything Meg Cabot.

Satisfied
Favorite Book With Multiple POVs


Here is a recent one I read! I pretty much loved every single POV in this fantastic World War II story, except Alfred's, because he was just weird. I never really understood why he was in the novel in the first place, but oh well that's ok!

Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story?
A Book/Series You Feel Like Will Be Remembered Throughout History


Well there is no surprise here. I mean technically it has already. Though I do have mixed feelings about JKR adding more and more content. But for her original Harry Potter series, yes.

Stay Alive
A Character You Wish Was Still Alive


I think everyone and their mom know about my obsession with Rudy and Liesel. So obviously, this is the book I am choosing. I seriously cannot believe the stupid author did that to my stupid heart. (Sorry author, I am getting your book signed soon)

That's it! If you haven't listened to the Hamilton soundtrack yet, WHY haven't you? Also, I'm tagging anyone who reads this. So BAM. You automatically have to do this, no look backs. Sorry not sorry.


This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.