Saturday, July 25, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #28


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


I won Chiara @ Books for a Delicate Eternity's Blogging Anniversary Giveaway, and I choose Crown of Midnight as my book. Again, thanks Chiara!

I traded with Xander over on #booksfortrade, and I got both None of the Above, and We Are All Made of Molecules, which I have already reviewed!


I borrowed 5 to 1 and it was a quick and short read. I already have my review up for that one!

I am also currently reading Rook, but the beginning was a little slow, and I've put that on hold for now due to the Make Me Read It Readathon!


Speaking of the Make Me Read It Readathon, hosted by both me and Ely @ A Book So Fathomless, I have been doing a pretty good job!
Books YOU voted for:
Shatter Me
An Ember in the Ashes
The Winner's Curse
Siege and Storm

I'm not sure if I will get to Siege and Storm, but maybe I'll still read it next week anyways! I just started The Winner's Curse though, and the Readathon officially ends on July 27th, so I have three days left!

Again, I would like to thank everyone for joining!

This was my first event as a co-host, and I was BEYOND amazed at how many participated in our readathon! (What's next? A miserable and sad WWII readathon! Just kidding. Okay no really it's in the works for winter)
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.