Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #29

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!


Top Ten Series I Want To Start!

It's a miracle that I've been able to get this out, seeing that I have a super busy schedule for this week! Anyways, I'm always on the lookout for new series to start, even though I clearly never have the time for them. I'll just stick to series I've newly discovered, because if I put Throne of Glass here, or even Anna and the French Kiss, I just know I'm going to get a slew of comments pressuring me to read them now.

Guys, it's ok. I'll get to them soon. One day. Shhhhh. Don't worry about it.

MOVING ON. So here's my list. Like my graphics? Good I spent my studying time doing these (Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow!)



Pivot Point by Kasie West -  THIS IS SUCH A COOL CONCEPT. Like the MC can see into the future depending on the decisions that she makes! I love these kinds of books! It reminds me of the 1-800-WHERE-R-U series by Meg Cabot.

Lumatere Chronicles by Melina Marchetta - Another high fantasy! I actually haven't read or seen that many reviews, but maybe that's just because it's kind of an old series, yep, published in 2008. Nevertheless, I still would love to read it. It has also been on my TBR for a while!

The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken - Also another one of those books with special abilities! Yes! I'm a fan! I've seen many positive reviews for this series, and I just love the plot of it! 




Paper Gods by Amanda Sun - Honestly, I don't know why I want to read this series. I think it's mainly due to the pretty covers. And that it takes place in Japan. Oh, and it looks like it connects to Japanese mythology, so yes, will give this one a go.

The Winner's Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski - WOW now that people have been reading The Winner's Crime, this is on my must-read-now list! 

The Archived by Victoria Schwab - THE DEAD. LIBRARIANS. WOW everything I could've ever asked for! Ha, no but this is very original, and the cover just looks so mysterious and scary. It gives me the creeps, but in a good way.

The Maze Runner by James Dashner - JUST BECAUSE THE MOVIE IS OUT. And also because MAZES. So yep put this on my list. I may not get to it for awhile, but I'll definitely make sure to read it before I watch the movie!




Partials Sequence by Dan Wells - Hahaha I totally messed up on this, because the third book is shown twice instead of the first. Oops. You guys wouldn't have caught on anyways. So I have this on my TBR list on Goodreads, but I don't exactly remember what it's about. Let me check, OH RIGHT! Engineered organic beings! Sounds like fun! I saw this at the library last time, so it's available to me.

Chaos Walking by Patrick Ness - This is actually on the digital library, so I'll be borrowing that after the chaos that is October. The paperback covers for these are beautiful though. I also don't remember what this series was about, except that it's awesome, crazy, and by Patrick Ness. 

Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson - YES FOR SANDERSON. I will read anything by him! I'm currently reading Warbreaker (which is available on his website for free in his library), and I cannot stop reading. This is a bad thing because I have four exams next week.


Are any of these something you might want to try? Have you read any of them? Link up TTT's, please!
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.