Thursday, December 31, 2015

Resolutions for 2016

It has come to my attention that the new year, is in fact, TOMORROW.

Were you prepared for this? Because I was not. 2015 flew by so quickly, so quickly that I still feel as if summer was just yesterday.

This year, I half want to make resolutions, and I half do not. Because those things end up lasting for maybe a month or so. But nevertheless, I'll tell you what I want to achieve this next year (In theory).

1. Try to not leave all my posts for the night before. Or if I do, make sure I actually WANT to post them, and not just because I need new content.

2. Eat a new type of cheese every couple of weeks or so. And start a new feature that pairs up cheese with books. Yes, I know. This is really random, but I love cheese. So I figure why not take it a step further?

3. Comment on posts that I am truly interested it, and not just comment to, well, comment. I've already implemented this into my blogging.

4. Utilize Creative Market freebies to create awesome graphics like the one above! If you haven't done so already (and you want to create cool graphics), sign up for the Creative Market weekly freebie email!

5. Do whatever I want, and not worry about stupid things like trying to find parking. Just DO IT. This involves overcoming my laziness. And involves being spontaneous. And not planning everything that goes on in my life.

6. Do not go to class or work if there is a huge snowstorm and the driveway and roads suck. Just don't.

7. Don't worry about surgery, everything will be fine. There's always going to be tough times, you just have to through it. Without struggle, there is no meaning to life (apparently someone said this, maybe. Or something along the lines of it I suppose.)

8. Have fun in my yoga class next semester! (This will be the best class ever, okay Dad? NO REGRETS)

9. Take no shit from anyone. Sorry not sorry. Tell people when they're being judgmental or mean even if they think they are not. Because they are.

10. Lastly, have fun with life. And that includes blogging too.


Do you plan to have any resolutions this year? What are they? Or does it not matter to you?
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.