Friday, December 11, 2015

And Now The Blog Is Two!


This day has really been creeping up on me, and with all the fun, high-stress level activities I've been doing, I couldn't get anything intricate drafted up (post-wise). But I also can't not do anything right? Also, I may not have time to mention everyone like I did last year, but if you're reading this, you definitely hold a place in my heart, even if I don't know you, or have never heard of you. You are still awesome. (Hi Dad, I know you're reading this. I hope you bought my christmas presents)

First, let's talk about my goals for the past year, and which ones I have accomplished.

GOALS MET (Whoopee)

1. The very first I can think of, is meeting my blogger friends in real life, Shannon and Holly. And Amber, I hope to meet you at BEA next year! Well, we have to meet. Because you're paying, for 1/4 of the hotel. NO BAILING.

2. Read waaaaay more books than last year. I think last year my goal was 75? Anyways more on that later when the year ACTUALLY ends.

3. Attend BEA 2015. Because I did. And it was glorious. Remember kids, bring a butt pillow
4. Improve my writing. I'm sure I did. Let's just say I did.

5. Achieve really good stats for this year, and also reach 200 followers. This was much better than I ever thought I would do, so that makes me really happy.

6. Met even more bloggers, stuck with the ones I've been friends with forever, just had a lot of fun in general!


Overall, blogging has definitely changed my life. I don't know where I would be without this wonderful, amazing community. As of now, I have been incredibly busy of late in that I have to write a couple of papers, and also finish applying to graduate schools. Just that alone is very stressful. Anyways, I feel like I haven't done the best I could in updating the blog or commenting, but I am here. By next week, I should be back for good.

When it comes to my next year of blogging, I want to improve on my writing (still), and also my posting. Someone needs to hold me to this, and make me schedule all my posts on Sunday. Or else I'll just end up lumping in my bed and not do anything.

So, again, I would like to thank everyone for supporting me! I wish I could offer a giveaway, but I haven't even chosen the winner for my last one, and I already spent tons of money on Christmas gifts this year. But enough on all that. PLEASE, TAKE A PUPPY.


THANK YOU AGAIN, EVERYONE!
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.