Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Top Tuesday #75

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!

Top Ten Book To Movie Adaptations I'm Looking Forward To

There are actually going to be some of my favorites coming to the big screens soon! And when I say soon, I unfortunately mean a couple years from now. But that's okay right? I can always wait? (No I cannot). I guess the only thing I have to worry about is the casting. Will the cast fit my favorite characters? WILL THEY? I guess we'll find out!

Also, I have no idea whether any of these are confirmed? I'm pretty sure most of them are?


Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor - I would pay with everything I have to watch this now. I literally do not know HOW they will create this film because it just seems so complicated! I guess it will all be CGI basically? STILL WANNA SEE IT. 
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater - Oh man the casting will have to be perfect for this!

The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry - Need I say more than watch this trailer?


All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven - I'm pretty sure Jennifer Niven was going to be her own screenwriter, but who knows?

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo - I didn't know this would be an option! I badly wish for this to happen! (And then I'll have to finish the series). 

Unwind by Neal Shusterman - I HAD NO IDEA THIS WAS GOING TO BE A THING EITHER. Man Shannon must be really happy that this is an option.

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs - This is in development I'm pretty sure? I have read this a long time ago, but I did enjoy it, so I do want to see where they take it. 

The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman - IF THIS IS GOING TO BE A MOVIE I WILL BE SO FREAKING EXCITED. I loved this book. Did I mention that? This reminds me that I need to get my hands on the graphic novel.

The BFG by Roald Dahl - I could've SWORN I saw some animated version of this book when I was younger and in elementary school. BUT OK I will take the live action version!  

I skipped out on #10 because I am still confused on what is confirmed and what is optioned. I don't want to get my hopes up ahahah.

What movies are you looking forward to?
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.