Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #35

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!


Top Ten Books I Read In 2014!

Are you serious.

You expect me to narrow down all 64 books I've read so far (and still counting) into this tiny, little list containing only 10 books? Haha. Yeah right.

Sigh. I guess I'll make this work.

I tried to make this list in order from most favorite to least, but that's pretty much impossible because I love them all. 


Mistborn by Brandon Sander - I KNOW I JUST READ THIS, but it was beautiful. I have this as my #1 because it was 1) amazing, 2) my most recent read hahaha.

Cress by Marissa Meyer - I LOVE THE LUNAR CHRONICLES. This third book was definitely the best out of the three. I would put all three on here but that's slightly repetitive huh?

The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater - GAH this book made me FEEL like I've never felt before! It has the most gorgeous writing. 

Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz - Just by the cover you can tell that this is another one of those amazing contemporary novels that just make you think and question your life values. It was a close tie to I Am the Messenger.

Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas - DAT PLOT TWIST

Sabriel by Garth Nix - Such a great fantasy read. I still have to finish the last books, AND THEN READ THAT NEW PREQUEL!

Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein - "Kiss me quick, Hardy!" 

Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson - I can't believe I got through this monstrosity of 1000 pages, but it is an accomplishment worth gloating about. PLUS, my first Sanderson novel. AND it is beautifully written.

Eon by Alison Goodman - I LOVED EON. It mixed in some Chinese heritage that I was pleased about. Oh, and cross-dressing because yes. 

Parallel by Lauren Miller - THIS PARALLELNESS. It's not too sci-fi-y, but enough to make me love it! And there's that mix of contemporary too!


What do you think? Have you even heard of these books? Because it WILL be a problem if you haven't.
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.