Saturday, December 20, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #16


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


I borrowed the audiobook of Seraphina, because I love dragons! And plus I need a distraction from my 6 hour car ride.


Thank you Random House for Golden Son, even though I still haven't even read Red Rising yet. I mean I will get to that over the break. I hope it's as good as everyone says!

And also thank you Text Publishing for The Minnow!

I AM DONE WITH FINALS WEEK. WITH THE SEMESTER! Let the celebrating begin!


But then on another note, I have to drive for 6 hours tomorrow. If you don't know me, I have a fear of driving because I'm constantly afraid there's something wrong with the car. So I have to suck up that anxiety, and just wait until I get home tomorrow.


HOWEVER. STILL. When I get home tomorrow, I'll be free to do whatever I want! So that's pretty good news there right? The last couple of months I have been buried underneath lectures and tests and classes, and now I can finally read and blog and comment to my hearts content!

Well, if I know myself, which I do, I'll end up taking all that time to procrastinate, on whatever else the internet has to offer. OH WELL. At least I get a break :) 

This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.