Friday, April 11, 2014

Weekly Updates: House Hunting and Summer Co-blogging!


Hi everyone!

So this week has been a bit busy, especially with house hunting, school work, and blogging. I'm currently doing my taxes now for the first time ever. I'm hoping to get some money back, for books and yumyums.

I am still homeless for the next school year!

My roommates and I will be looking at another house today at 5PM, but I'm not sure whether they'll let us lease it in August...OH WELL. We do have one house that will let us, but we won't be visiting that one until next week.


Now onto the good news! I have recently roped in my best friend Vanessa, ex-roommate from high school, into  co-blogging with me over the summer!

Sorry not sorry I stole this from your Facebook Vanessa love ya.

When I first asked her about co-blogging with me, I'm PRETTY sure she was excited about it. I don't think she knows what she's getting herself into, but it'll be more like she's guest posting. And it's only for the summer because college really takes a toll. She did say "yes" so look forward to her reviews/posts. She got mad that I didn't use Wordpress. She was like "Val why the heck not" and I was like "I forgot it existed at the time please forgive meeeee"

Here are a couple of photos of us together from the years:


Anyways, look forward to a lot of changes throughout the summer! I'm going to be going to the library sooooo much. I'm also going to try to get a summer job but I don't know if I'll be able to. And also Vanessa and I are going on a road trip from May 26th to June 6th. We're going to be setting up a travel blog for that on Wordpress sometime soon.

Thanks for reading my ramblings!


10 comments:

  1. Yeah for a co-blogger! I hope that you find a place to live soon, that is a no fun stress!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the co-blogger!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a coblogger! I'm currently planning on getting my friend into blogging as well... and my offer still stands if she wants to try out blogging over at Bookwyrming Thoughts first to get the experience first hand. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophia! I hope you get your friend into blogging as well!!

      Delete
  4. Co-blogging is like the best thing ever! Mainly because it means you have to do slightly less work, well that and it's awesome to be able to just talk about blogging things with friends. And good luck with the house hunting!

    x Ely

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can only imagine the pressure of finding a new house during those vacation months. Your vacation should be spent worry-free and just relaxing, but I guess that was troubled by your house hunting trips. Any updates about the new place? I do hope you were able to find a new house before school started. Congrats on the co-blogging, by the way!

    Jeffery Ramsey @ Inner City

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love receiving comments, checking out new blogs, and replying back, either here or on your own blog :3

This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.