Sunday, November 12, 2017

An Innocent Life #21: Take Over The World With Me (With Paperclips)

Academic work may be taking over my life. Along with my cat, who right now is demanding that I pet her. She's so needy, all the time.


A post shared by Valerie (@innocentreads) on

THINGS I HAVE BEEN DOING THESE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS:

- Playing Assassin's Creed Origins all day every day.

- Checking out campers and trailers at the vintage fair.

- Dealing with Prim constantly sitting on my lap. I literally cannot type right now.

- SHE OPENED A NEW TAB ON MY LAPTOP.

- There's cat hair in my mouth.

- And lastly, Shannon introduced me to the weirdest, most addicting game ever. Where you make paperclips. And then...take over the world? Please give it a shot. Fair warning it has taken over my life.  


Happy Almost Thanksgiving. Kind of.
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.