Saturday, January 31, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #20


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


So remember that I read The Burning Sky? Well I picked up its sequel, The Perilous Sea, so I'm hoping that I like that one more than the first. 

I finally got my hold of Well of Ascension, which I had to pay $1 for BUT IT WAS WORTH IT. I can finally read on!


And then I also borrowed Finnikin of the Rock, which I will get to one day, maybe next week? I don't know. I did borrow it from the library interwebs (Overdrive).



I preordered a copy of Fairest and it is the most beautiful hardback I have ever seen, AND I AM JUST VERY EXCITED TO READ IT. Plus I got it a day before it came out so bam.

  

So I received Seeker from Netgalley, thanks to Delacorte Books, but this was a while ago. I don't remember if I mentioned that I got this but OH WELL.

And then I couldn't resist and got Shadow Scale! I am listening to the audiobook of Seraphina (and not doing a good job of paying attention to it), but I know what's going on, kind of.

And lastly, I requested Sara Gruen's latest novel, At The Water's Edge, because I read Water for Elephants and I liked it. We'll see how this goes. I have no idea what it's about though.


HAHAHA WE DIDN'T GET MUCH SNOW HERE but there was still a couple of inches. I'm happy to say that our plow guy finally came, after not existed for the previous snowstorms.

What else? Um. Nothing much. Life is same old same old. 

OH, there's going to be a Superbowl party tomorrow, not that I care about the Superbowl, but the party is taking place at my house so I kind of have to attend. BUT THINK OF ALL THE FOOD. 

That's it. I hope you guys have been have a good week/month/sad winter so far!
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.