Saturday, January 24, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #19


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


I picked up a copy of The Kiss of Deception, and I'm reading it right now! (And Holly and Rachel are very happy about it)

And then I got The Burning Sky, which I have already read! (Thanks to my awesome schedule that is working). I have mixed thoughts, but my review will be up next week.

And then, since I randomly needed another book from the new releases sections, so I took After the End. It sounds interesting, wasn't on my TBR initially but we will see!


And then of course BookOulet had that $5 coupon, which of course I had to use. Because I already had stuff in my cart and I needed both of these books! Even though I've already read both.

So yep, I bought Mistborn: The Final Empire, and also Fairyland, which has a super long title and I didn't feel like writing it out.

Also, that fuzz? Yeah that's Ollie's tail (the doggy) because he refused to get out of my photo.

I'VE GOT NOTHING.

Oh, I applied for my first credit card, and I got it! (accepted in two minutes bam!) Though I'm pretty sure it's because the banker overestimated my income. HA

But I have already pre-ordered Fairest with it, so hopefully this doesn't become a problem. DON'T WORRY GUYS I AM RESPONSIBLE. I know everything about credit thanks to very helpful banker. 

Other than that, classes started, work started, I'm off to a pretty good start!
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.