Friday, January 16, 2015

I Mustache You A Question

So Kayla @ The Thousand Lives tagged me to answer a bunch of questions about myself, but instead in list form. And this tag itself is just hilarious because mustaches! (Though the questions have nothing to do with mustaches). But anyways, here goes!


Four names that people call me (other than my real name):
1. Val - Because my real name is Valerie, and people only call me that when they're mad at me, hahaha
2. Poop - Only my closest friends love to call me this :P
3. Squish - "Hello squish" is another popular greeting. But then again I call everyone this too.
4. Demon Child - Fun story behind this

Four jobs I have had:
1. Lab Research Assistant - Still have it. Yay babies and brains!
2. Volunteering at elementary schools - Kind of like tutoring them but they were kindergarteners
3. Stop&Shop - Worst job ever. Never again
4. Guinea Pig - I liked/like to get paid to participate in brain experiments

Four movies I would/have watched more than once:
1. Guardians of the Galaxy
2. KUNG FU PANDA - I can quote that entire movie, I've watched it 20 times
3. Wall-e
4. A Little Princess

Four books I’d recommend:
1. The Machine of Death by Ryan North
2. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
3. Sabriel by Garth Nix
4. Still Alice by Lisa Genova - Movie is coming out!


Four places I have lived:
1. Chateauguay, QC in Canada (birthplace)
2. 30 minutes away from Boston, MA USA (parents)
3. Mercersburg, PA (high school)
4. Rochester, NY (college)

Four places I have been:
1. Canada - Yay relatives!
2. China - Yay relatives!
3. Germany
4. Chile

Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. In my warm bed - Because I am always so tired and blah AND THIS WEATHER IS KILLING ME
2. Hawaii :)
3. Walt Disney World
4. Just...somewhere warmer.

Four things I don’t eat:
1. Tomatoes
2. Mushrooms
3. Eggplant
4. Brussel Sprouts - Look at all these healthy foods!

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Popcorn - Especially from the movie theaters
2. Pasta with Alfredo
3. Pineapple - I still eat it even though I am slightly allergic
4. Bread

Four TV shows that I watch:
1. Psych
2. The 100 -  I am getting there. Season 1 episode 6. Yeah yeah I know.
3. Sherlock - The only show I am caught up on
4. Parenthood - Only because my roommate watches it and I basically know what's going on at this point.

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. BEA with Holly and Shannon
2. Hawaii during Spring Break with the parents
3. SUMMER - GET ME OUT OF THIS COLD
4. Spring classes - Yes I am a weirdo.

Four things I am always saying:
1. "You know?" - At the end of sentences
2. "It's such a squish~!" - Instead of "cute __"
3. "I see how it is."
4. "Ha"

Four people I tag:
1. Holly @ The Fox's Hideaway
2. Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight
3. Amber @ YA Indulgences
4. Nobody @ The Story Goes...
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.