Saturday, March 29, 2014

Book Blogger Hop #4

Hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer

What are some of your favorite blogs?

I have a huge list of all my favorite blogs, so I'll name a few here. Side note, I don't do that many memes because I either don't have the ability to (like buying new books weekly), or I just don't know of many. If you can think of any other cool memes besides this one, stacking the shelves, waiting on wednesday, and top ten tuesday, please let me know!


There's definitely more, but I can't think of all of them right now :P

Don't forget to link your blogger hop below!


2 comments:

I absolutely love receiving comments, checking out new blogs, and replying back, either here or on your own blog :3

This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.