Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #61

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2015

I have read over 50 books already! And I'm so proud of that hahah. But yeah, I have a ton to pick from. Plus most of these are from 2015, which is cool because this is the first time I've kept up with all these releases hahah.

Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway - The most down to earth, sad, FLUFFY book in the world. Don't believe me? Read it! I have yet to see a negative review!

Made You Up by Francesca Zappia - Alex and Miles are my new OTP. Everyone NEEDS to read this asap. I cannot recommend this enough.

A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab - KELL! I want a Kell. I also wanna travel between the Londons. Even though they aren't nice. I guess I'll just like to stay in Red London!

All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr - THE FEELS. I can't believe the book just ended that way. If you have read The Book Thief and loved it, you will love this too!

Truthwitch by Susan Dennard - YES I DID READ THIS. YES I KNOW THIS RELEASES IN 2016. YES IT WAS GOOD.

Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater - This series. I am very, very excited for The Raven King.

Golden Son by Pierce Brown - WHO HAS MORNING STAR. I NEED IT. I NEED IT. THE WAY THIS ENDED WAS HORRIBLE.

Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry - My first Katie McGarry novel and I loved it! I have Nowhere But Here, which I will read soon!

Black Dove, White Raven by Elizabeth Wein - I only worship Elizabeth Wein and read everything she has written and will write. This wasn't as sad as Code Name Verity and Rose Under Fire, but still.

Mosquitoland by David Arnold - The quirkiest read that was just perfect for me! Though my dad did not like it. Haha. Well he thought it was just okay. I say trust my judgement more!


I have read some stellar books this year. And I have 50 more books to go!
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.