Thursday, June 25, 2015

Bob's Burgers


F.L.A.I.L is an original feature that is about anything that I'm currently obsessing about that is not book related! (*gasp*) It will feature anything from TV shows, to video games, and even to mini projects that I'm working on.


What It's About: Basically it's revolves around the randomness of this middle aged family who own a burger joint. They always get into these CRAZY situations every episode, but in the end it all works out (or sometimes doesn't), because FAMILY.

Why I Love It: It's only the best animated adult show ever. It completely beats South Park, Family Guy, and all those other shows that just make fun of current events (which sometimes isn't even funny). Also, the characters are unique and not stereotypical. You would think that Tina (the girl on the left) is left completely ignored, when in reality she's a strong, self-confident female character.  


And then the episodes themselves are hilarious, and the show is just getting better and better with each season. The creativeness in this show is 1000% gold. 

My Favorite Character(s): Definitely Louise. I AM LOUISE. She's such a little brat and a mischievous little demon, I LOVE HER. Also my favorite episode, The Frond Files, (which I've watched at least 3 times), she writes a story about how her school counselor sends in a robot from the future to come destroy her.


Do I Recommend It: IF YOU SERIOUSLY NEED MORE CONVINCING, I'M JUST GOING TO SEND YOU OVER TO THIS POST RIGHT HERE
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.