Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #57

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!

Top Ten Books I'd Love To See As Movies/TV Shows

I tend to gravitate towards TV shows, only because they allow for more depth and more dialogue compared to movies. And most of the times they aren't COMPLETELY butchered, haha.

Anyways, there are a ton of series I would LOVE to see transformed into shows, but of course I will not exclude standalones, because I would love movies of them too! 
The Mediator Series by Meg Cabot - I would sell my soul to make this happen. Seriously, I am that obsessed with this series.

The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer - I don't know if I've said this enough, but I am in love with this series. It has only gotten better and better with each book, and I think it could make the perfect TV show. Like Once Upon a Time!

Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor - I NEED THIS IN LIFE. Oh the special effects will be gorgeous.

The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater - The only way this could be pulled off is if the cast is perfect. It HAS to be casted right. (I mean I'll still watch whatever is come out, but it would be nice)

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - I know I've only read the first in the series, but I think I could love it as everyone else has. AND ALL THE ACTION WOULD BE GOOD FOR A SHOW!

Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein - I would die for a movie of this, and probably anything by Elizabeth Wein.

Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz - I think this could have great potential for a movie! Especially with all the contemporaries that are coming out as movies now!

Sabriel by Garth Nix - Rather than a TV show, a movie would be better because the series kind of alternates between new characters, AND this would make an epic movie! 

The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman - I actually think this would make an awesome yet creepy children's movie! I think Tim Burton should direct/produce it (Children and Tim Burton don't mix though ha)

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern - I read this such a long time ago, but it was awesome because CIRCUSES. And MAGIC. To sum up, it would be a good movie!


What do you think? Anything else that could be made in either a show or movie?

Also, I would like to mention that The Little Prince is already coming out with a movie, and here's the cute, international trailer for it.



And plus, I did not mention Way of Kings because I think that it would make a better video game instead!
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.