Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #60

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!

My Ten Favorite Top Ten Topics We've Ever Done In The Past 5 Years

First off, congrats to the Broke and the Bookish for keeping up TTT for so long! 5 years is a lot! So to celebrate that fact, here are my top ten favorite topics!

All The Anticipated Releases - I love going through everyone's lists and seeing if I anything interests me! And you know how tempting it is to want books that aren't even out yet.

Top Ten Inspiring Quotes - I had so much fun coming up with a graphic for this one! It involved a lot of fun fonts!

Top Ten Childhood Books - This topic just makes me so nostalgic.

Top Ten World War II Books - Everyone knows that I am obsessed with WWII.

Top Ten Animal Companions - I actually made this topic up, but I absolutely love, love, LOVE animals.

Top Ten Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table - I definitely had fun with this one hahah

Top Ten Books People Have Been Telling You That You MUST Read - Only because peer pressure is the best hahah.

Top Ten Favorite TV Shows - Because sometimes we just need to take a break from all the books!

Top Ten Blogging Confessions - I LOVE CONFESSING ALL THE BAD THINGS I DO. Ok just kidding not anything bad, don't worry.

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year - I like this topic because it's easy to do and doesn't require much thinking hahah.


And that's that! Happy 5 years to the Top Ten Tuesday Meme! 
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.