Monday, June 29, 2015

Make Me Read It Read-a-Thon (Voting!)

So if you haven't heard (which you should've by now), Ely @ A Book So Fathomless and I are hosting The Make Me Read It Read-A-Thon! In order to prepare for this, I will now be showing you the books for the event. All of these books I have, either digitally or physically, so I have no excuse to not read any of the ones with the most popular votes. Without further ado, START VOTING.

    
     
  

And here's the poll. Get voting people!


Which Books Should I Read?

The Winner's Curse
Shatter Me
Me And Earl And The Dying Girl
Cruel Beauty
Confess
Red Queen
Siege and Storm
Magonia
An Ember in the Ashes
Something Strange and Deadly
Poll Maker

This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.