Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #79

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!

Top Ten New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For 
The First Time In 2015

In other words, basically every single book I ever read. Here's a thing you need to know about me. I don't binge read an author all at once, I like to take a break once a while. Plus, most of the titles I've read is due to recommendations from others, or the synopsis, or just a genre I like. To be honest, I rarely read a book because an author I know wrote it (though I think this may change next year, I've discovered so many good authors I wanted to stick with) 

BUT LOOK AT ALL THE NEW FAVORITE AUTHORS I HAVE!


Wow, this past year has been a really good reading year, now that I think about it. There's some here that I didn't even expect to love! Like Red Rising, Magonia, and The Kiss of Deception! 

I definitely urge you to check out all these authors 
I discovered this year!
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.