Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #78

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!

Top Ten Debuts I'm Looking Forward To In 2016!

I am going to be honest and say that I am surprised that I do not have more debuts that I am looking forward to! Most of the books that I am dying to read are from authors who are already very well known, and have books in a series. Which is why I had a hard time coming up with this list, even though I have access to some of the eARCs for them already. 

Hope you can still figure out the books from the cropped images! Again, titles will not be linked to GR due to sheer laziness.


Also, I have already read The Love That Split the World, which was amazing. I recommend it to everyone!

What debuts are you looking forward to?
This site uses IntenseDebate to manage comment data. Learn more about how that is processed here.